Your data is carefully protected because we value and respect privacy. Personal data is processed in accordance with the applicable European and local legislation on the protection of personal data, such as Directive (EU) 2016/697 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and Personal data Protection Act (ZVOP-1, the Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 94/07). During the processing and protection of personal data, we also consider other legislation which provides a legal basis.
The protection of personal data is of extreme importance for our company, since we are aware of its value and sensibility. We are committed to confidentiality and careful protection.
The controller of personal data (as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and applicable legislation regulating the protection of personal data) is:
Griffing, d. o. o.
1331 Dolenja vas
ID number: 3800067000
telephone: 00386 1 837 40 23
- Type of personal data and the purpose of their processing
Personal data that you send to us by filling out a form, application, registration or purchase order on the web page or in any other manner is used for the implementation of activities and keeping you up to date. It is mostly used for the following purposes:
- informing about educational content, new posts on our web page, discounts and news about our company (mostly by e-mail);
- enhancing the content of the web page;
- staying in contact with buyers and potential buyers;
- conducting contracts and the performance of contractual obligations;
- conducting purchases;
- informing about job vacancies;
- performing marketing communications and market research;
- marketing and retargeting via social platforms Facebook, Linkedin and Google.
An individual can express their interest in receiving our content by filling out a form, application, or registration or by completing a purchase on our web page, thus providing us with the following contact information:
- Place of employment
- Telephone number
Other personal data we collect and process is:
- data which is needed for drawing up contracts, delivering purchased goods and fulfilling other contracts (orders, prices, delivery, payment, returns, banks, issued invoices, VAT number, installation, service, etc.);
- data about your activity on our web page (clicked links, time-spent) and e-mail messages (clicked links, opened messages);
- data obtained from your CV when you apply for a job vacancy;
- data needed for delivering post (name, surname, company, headquarters, e-mail, telephone number, etc.).
By collecting and processing data, we can offer you content which is tailored to your interests and fulfil our contractual obligations.
- Forwarding your personal data
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties outside of the company, with the exception of those parties with which we have entered into a written contract for performing certain activities in relation to the processing of personal data. They are obligated to respect the legislation on the processing and protection of personal data. These contractual partners are:
- providers of accounting services;
- creators and the maintenance team of the web page and IT services;
- marketing and research agencies;
- our sales representatives who work in the field and conduct and execute contracts.
- Forwarding your personal data to third parties
Your personal data is not forwarded to companies with headquarters in countries outside of Slovenia and the European Union. The exception is statistical data about your visits and activities on the web page which is analysed with Google Analytics.
Google Analytics respects the General Data Protection Regulation and has a EU-US Privacy Shield certificate.
- Personal data retention periods
Your personal data is stored in electronic format in a safe and protected system for Customer Relationship Management and in our e-mail delivery system.
The retention period differs according to legislative purposes. For tax purposes, accounting data is stored for 10 years from the day of its issue. Data for conducting and executing contractual obligations is stored for 5 years after the conclusion of the contract. The data for receiving e-mails is stored until the individual opts out. Other data for which the individual has given their consent are stored until the withdrawal of consent. At any time, the user can withdraw from the use of their personal data in written form by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your rights and manner of exercising
In accordance with the applicable legislation (Personal Data Protection Act), you have the right to:
- inspection of the register and access to your personal data;
- rectification, completion, blocking, erasure, and objection;
- limitation of personal data processing.
Your demands about exercising these rights can be directed to our e-mail email@example.com or via post to Griffing, d. o. o., Rakitnica 41, 1331 Rakitnica, Slovenia, in an envelope marked GDPR. When exercising the rights, you can use the form of the Information Commissioner posted on their website.
If you believe your rights or personal data protection has been violated in any way, you can lodge a complaint with a competent national authority:
Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia
telephone: 01 230 97 30
- Automatic personal data processing
Griffing automatically processes location data of those who fill the forms in the configurator, contact forms, and forms that are a part of individual blog posts. Automatic processing means that the data filled by the individual is sent to us as the controller.
- What are cookies and why do we need them?
A cookie is a file that stores web page settings. These files are sent to the user’s device during their visit to a web page and enable recognition and modification of certain settings upon the next visit. The saving of cookies on a device is regulated by the browser used by an individual, who can limit or disable this activity. We cannot recognise you personally through the cookies used on our web page and they do not present a danger to your device.
- Types of cookies we use
The types of cookies we use can be found here.
By using this web page you agree with cookie settings for your device.